Orders will normally be dispatched within 3 working days from receipt of order.
All our products are manufactured to very rigorous quality standards and checked before dispatch. If, when you receive your delivery you find any of the product(s) are not in accordance with your order or there has been some damage caused during transit, please let us know right away, we are here to help. We can provide the following solutions;
- Deliver a rectified full or partial order as a priority. We will arrange collection of the first order from you Free of Charge. We ask that you pack it securely and have a copy of our delivery label / documentation attached.
- Refund of payment. If the error is on our part, we will arrange collection of the order from you Free of Charge. Once the return is received, inspected and approved, a refund will be credited to the same credit or debit card as per the original payment method used, subject to the terms of our Returns Policy.
We expect our products to meet your expectations and will take all reasonable steps to ensure this. Please let us know if there is a problem with your order as soon as possible. You can phone us at 066 7174077 or email us with the details.
You may return the goods within 7 (seven) days of order except in the case of custom made or exempted goods. In certain cases, we will refund the price of the goods after deducting a re-stocking charge and any collection charges. If 7 (seven) days have gone by since the dispatch of your products, we unfortunately cannot offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Individual products from multipacks cannot be returned if purchased as part of a multipack. We also do not accept products that have been customised for you or made to bespoke specifications. Please note we are unable to refund any delivery charges incurred when the initial order was placed.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Products where Safetysigns.ie branding and/or product code was removed by request.
- Products where names, locations, phone numbers or other custom details have been printed permanently onto your sign or label.
- Products that are not available on our website. Only re-saleable products that are currently available on our website may be returned.
To complete your return, you must use our Returns Procedure to assist us in timely and accurate processing. To arrange a return, contact our Customer Support Team on 066 7174077 who will talk you through the process and give you a Returns Authorisation Reference.
We may also require additional information to process your return such as:
- Receipt or proof of purchase.
- Original order number
- Details and quantities of products to be returned
- Delivery address / Eircode
- Confirmation the goods are still in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition
- Your opening times within which we need to arrange a collection
- Any other reference you will need us to quote when collecting the items
Please do not return goods without a Returns Authorisation Reference. Returns that do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Where some order Items are missing from authorised returned shipments.
- Where products were incorrectly packaged for return shipping and were damaged during transit.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will be in contact to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Our Return Shipping Address
Please send any returns with a copy of your Returns Authorisation Reference (if applicable) to:
SafetySigns.ie, Tralee Business Park, Clash Industrial Estate, Tralee, Ireland, V92 A7YY.
You will be responsible for paying for your own delivery costs for returning your order. Delivery costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund where we arrange collection. If you are shipping an item over €100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s).